Have you recently purchased a new RS1221+ Synology NAS or are you planning the purchase and you are undecided about what RAM memory to buy? This article comes to your aid. The types of memory you can buy for your RS1221+ Synology NAS device are the following:
- Synology 16GB RAM Product Code: D4ECSO-2666-16G
- Nemix 16GB RAM Product Code: MSE21300-628
- Arch 16 GB RAM Product Code: SY16GB2666SOECr2b8-t001
- Samsung 16GB RAM Product Code: M474A2K43BB1-CTD
RS1221+ = AMD Ryzen V1500B CPU supports 32 GB of RAM. D4ES01-4G is the original RAM model from Synology, already preinstalled on your RS1221+ NAS, but you can remove it to upgrade your RAM up to a maximum capacity of 32GB, and you can choose between the models below:
- You can buy 2 Synology RAM modules 16GB DDR4 CL19 1.2v 2666MHz Product Code: D4ECSO-2666-16G
- You can buy 2 Nemix RAM modules 16GB DDR4 CL19 1.2v 2666MHz Product Code: MSE21300-628
- You can buy 2 Arch RAM modules 16GB DDR4 CL19 1.2v 2666MHz Product Code: SY16GB2666SOECr2b8-t001
- You can buy 2 Samsung RAM modules 16GB DDR4 CL19 1.2v 2666MHz Product Code: M474A2K43BB1-CTD
Note: All the RAM modules listed above are also compatible with the Synology RS1221RP+ model.
Note: The original RAM, which is the D4ES01-4G, is already preinstalled on your RS1221+ so if you remove it, you have two free spots to upgrade your RAM memory.
Note: As you well know, I do not sponsor any products, nor does my website sell or earn anything or make any kind of profit off the sale of any product. My recommendations are genuine.
Note: Read more about RAM CL Latency – Synology: What is RAM CL Latency?
Note: Synology: How Long Does The Memory Test Last?
Note: mariushosting is not responsible for any malfunctions that may result from the instructions given above. The tests are done exclusively by me and I like to share them with the rest of the world.
This post was updated on Sunday / January 31st, 2021 at 11:17 PM