Have you recently purchased a new DS1621xs+ Synology NAS or are you planning the purchase and you are undecided about what RAM memory to buy? This article comes to your aid. The types of memory you can buy for your DS1621xs+ Synology NAS device are the following:
- Synology 16GB RAM Product Code: D4ECSO-2666-16G
- Nemix 16GB RAM Product Code: MSE21300-628
- Arch 16 GB RAM Product Code: SY16GB2666SOECr2b8-t001
- Samsung 16GB RAM Product Code: M474A2K43BB1-CTD
DS1621xs+ = Intel Xeon D-1527 supports 128GB of RAM synology recommends 32GB in the DS1621xs+ specs. D4ES01-8G is the original RAM model from Synology, already preinstalled on your DS1621xs+ NAS, but you can remove it to upgrade your RAM up to a maximum capacity of 32GB, and you can choose between the models below:
- You can buy 2 Synology RAM modules 16GB DDR4 CL19 1.2v 2666MHz Product Code: D4ECSO-2666-16G
- You can buy 2 Nemix RAM modules 16GB DDR4 CL19 1.2v 2666MHz Product Code: MSE21300-628
- You can buy 2 Arch RAM modules 16GB DDR4 CL19 1.2v 2666MHz Product Code: SY16GB2666SOECr2b8-t001
- You can buy 2 Samsung RAM modules 16GB DDR4 CL19 1.2v 2666MHz Product Code: M474A2K43BB1-CTD
Note: The original RAM, which is the D4ES01-48, is already preinstalled on your DS1621xs+ so if you remove it, you have two free spots to upgrade your RAM memory.
Note: As you well know, I do not sponsor any products, nor does my website sell or earn anything or make any kind of profit off the sale of any product. My recommendations are genuine.
Note: Read more about RAM CL Latency – Synology: What is RAM CL Latency?
Note: Synology: How Long Does The Memory Test Last?
Note: Synology NAS DS1621xs+ Review
Note: mariushosting is not responsible for any malfunctions that may result from the instructions given above. The tests are done exclusively by me and I like to share them with the rest of the world.
This post was updated on Thursday / August 11th, 2022 at 12:32 PM