Have you recently purchased a new DS923+ Synology NAS or are you planning the purchase and you are undecided about what RAM memory to buy? This article comes to your aid. The types of memory you can buy for your DS923+ Synology NAS device are the following:
- Synology 16GB RAM Product Code: D4ES01-16G
- CompuRAM 16GB RAM Product Code: CRK32D4/SYD4ES01-S013817
- ARCH 16GB RAM Product Code: SY16GB2666SOECr1b8-MGSpecific
- PHS Memory 16GB RAM Product Code: PC4-2666V-P
DS923+ = AMD Ryzen R1600 CPU supports 32GB of RAM. D4ES02-4G is the original RAM model from Synology with 4GB, already preinstalled on your DS923+ NAS, but you can remove it to upgrade your RAM up to a maximum capacity of 32GB, and you can choose between the models below:
- You can buy 2 Synology RAM modules 16GB DDR4 D4ES01-16G
- You can buy 2 CompuRAM modules 16GB DDR4 CRK32D4/SYD4ES01-S013516
- You can buy 2 ARCH RAM modules 16GB DDR4 SY16GB2666SOECr1b8-MGSpecific
- You can buy 2 PHS Memory 16GB RAM Product Code: PC4-2666V-P
Note: The original RAM, which is the D4ES02-4G, is already preinstalled on your DS923+ so if you remove it, you have two free spots to upgrade your RAM memory.
Note: As you well know, I do not sponsor any products, nor does my website sell or earn anything or make any kind of profit off the sale of any product. My recommendations are genuine.
Note: Synology: How Long Does The Memory Test Last?
Note: Synology: Original RAM Memory vs Unofficial.
Note: mariushosting is not responsible for any malfunctions that may result from the instructions given above. The tests are done exclusively by me and I like to share them with the rest of the world.
This post was updated on Friday / January 13th, 2023 at 10:54 AM