SRM is the operating system of the Synology RT2600ac router. The update includes the latest features and enhancements. The update will be available for selected regions within the following weeks, although the release time in each region may vary slightly. This is a critical update so if you have already installed SRM 1.2.4-8081 the SRM 1.2.4-8081 Update 1 is mandatory. You can also update MR2200ac manually with the same file below.
- Fixed the issue where SRM might not work properly when values of QoS were close to those of Internet bandwidth.
- Fixed the issue where users might fail to access devices within the same local network via Synology Router’s public IP address.
- Fixed the issue where SRM might not be updated to the latest version.
- Fixed the issue where users might fail to access SRM via L2TP VPN.
- Fixed the issue where the Guest Network settings might not be applied properly.
- Fixed the issue where devices might fail to connect to Wi-Fi points when devices on the guest network were not allowed to access the local network.
- Fixed the issue where the option of center alignment at the Login Style tab might not be available after SRM was updated to version 1.2.4.
- Fixed a security vulnerability (Synology-SA-20:22).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Qualcomm’s lbd service (CVE-2020-11117).
Log in into your RT2600ac router then go to Control Panel / System / Manual SRM Update. Select and upload the file you have previously download at the beginning of this article and wait approximatively 5-10 minutes for the update to be completed.
Note: Once the update is completed, go to Control Panel / System / Manual SRM Update and take a look if your current SRM version has been updated to SRM 1.2.4-8081 Update 1
This post was updated on Sunday / October 4th, 2020 at 4:44 PM