Every time I want to log into Windows 10 Pro after a boot sequence, I run into this problem and my network is disconnected. I found the issue to be in the default configuration of my network adapter.
- Right click on computer icon.
- Go to Manage.
- Device Manager – Double Click.
- Network Adapters.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Adapter (or the name you have given to your adapter) Right Click.
- Properties for the adapter that you are using be it one or two.
- Receive Side Scaling – (Select disabled, not enabled) this is the most important part.
Support My Work Updated on